Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an “astral body” separate from the physical body and capable of traveling outside it.Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the astral plane. Via Wikipedia
How to astral project?
Let’s try to answer this question.
Taking your body outside the physical realm can be an empowering experience.
It is a unique combination of physical and spiritual embracement where you work to enhance nearly every bit of sensory perception that your soul has.
You get to tap into the energy that flows through our world every day to see the unseen and discover the undiscovered.
In many ways, astral projection is an individualized undiscovered environment just waiting for you to visit it!
If you’re wondering how to astral project using binaural beats, the process itself is rather easy.
Though you likely won’t emerge from the process with Jedi powers that let you move things through telekinesis, you can come out of the experience with a more unlimited view of the world at large.
Why Use Binaural Beats for Astral Projection?
The core concepts of astral project revolve around being in tune with all of the elements of the world around you.
The core concepts of binaural beats revolve around helping your brain become in tune with your body to experience specific benefits based on the frequencies being heard.
When you combine these two concepts together, you get a very easy method to separate your consciousness from your physical body because your mind is literally being tuned to accomplish that very task.
That’s not to say that someone can instantly begin to astral project.
It can take several years, even with tools like binaural beats to accomplish a very successful astral projection.
To assume that it’s going to happen with very little practice is an unreasonable expectation.
In order to get something great out of the process, you’ll have to put something great into the process as well.
With that being said, binaural beats can help you dramatically reduce the time it takes you to achieve astral projection.
That’s why including it as part of the process is so important!
Isn’t Astral Projection Dangerous?
There are quite a few myths that involve astral projection that can actually hold people back from experiencing the benefits. Ideas like:
- a demon can possess your physical body when your consciousness is away,
- you could be prevented from returning to your physical body, or
- you could die during an effort at astral projection.
These ideas all come from a perspective that your soul in its entirety leaves the body while you astral project.
Just because your consciousness leaves your body does not mean that you do not still control your body on a subconscious level.
What it means is that you are expanding your level of mental awareness to explore the world in a brand new way… a way that is outside of staying within the confines of your physical form.
These fears, however, can stop astral projection before it even begins.
If you want to know how to astral project using binaural beats, the very first thing you must choose to have is an open mind.
If It’s So Easy, Why Doesn’t Everyone Astral Project?
People approach meditation, astral projection, and even prayer in many different ways.
What is right for someone is not necessarily right for someone else.
Not everyone is going to be encouraged by an experience with astral projection just as not everyone will experience benefits from a session of meditation or prayer.
A full session of astral projection with binaural beats is not easy because you’re essentially putting your body to sleep while your mind stays awake.
The process in itself, however, even if it is ultimately unsuccessful, still has many benefits.
The binaural beats will help you calm your mind.
You’ll relax and release the worldly stresses that are bogging you down.
You’ll be working to free yourself of problems that will ultimately be inconsequential when the story of your life is told.
Here’s How You Can Begin Using Binaural Beats to Astral Project
Are you ready to utilize binaural beats to attempt astral projection?
Then here’s the steps that you’re going to need to take:
1) Relax. Work that tension out of every muscle. If tension exists, your mind will most likely focus on that tension rather than the task at hand. It may take more than one session to communicate with your muscle groups to relax completely – that’s ok.
2) Focus. You need to bring yourself to a single point of consciousness and this is where binaural beats can really help. Many imagine themselves as a favorite object or spirit creature. Block away outside thoughts, focus on this one solitary object, and then begin to push this object with your mind around the room you are in. You’re tuning into the world around you as the binaural beats tune your mind towards this focus!
3) Reject fear. Fear will hold you back. Let it go.
4) Finish the separation. Explore the environment around you. Be within the single point of consciousness and begin the exploration process!
5) Return. When you’re ready to return from your efforts to astral project, simply focus on doing so. Take a deep breath, exhale, and relive the experience so that you want to see where improvements could be made.
One of the first things that people experience when working toward astral projection are vibrations.
Vibrations are a normal part of the process and nothing to be concerned about!
It’s not like the pins and needles feeling you get when your leg falls asleep and then you get up and circulation returns.
It’s more like encountering a force field or a barrier between your mind and the world around you.
That vibration is an indication that you’re beginning your encounter with the unseen around you!
If you want to know how to astral project with binaural beats, then follow these steps and guidelines with reasonable expectations.
A full astral projection is not likely to happen the first time you attempt it with binaural beats.
It might take several sessions to just encounter the vibrations described above.
No matter what, don’t give up on the process.
Keep practicing, keep working, and soon you’ll be exploring your undiscovered country!
Image courtesy of dan at FreeDigitalPhotos.net (Rainbow)
Incoming search terms:
- how to astral project with binaural
Latest posts by Luke (see all)
- What is Moving Meditation, and What Are Its Benefits? - February 14, 2020