Brainwave entrainment is one of the easiest ways to gain a better focus on the task at hand.
Programs for relaxation and meditation are also available as the entrainment is specifically designed to tune the mind to different frequencies so that maximum results can be achieved.
It’s not easy to say what is the best brainwave entrainment product because there are many of them, however after using several of the top-ranked programs that are available online and on CD right now, I’ve narrowed the list down to my favorite four options.
#1. BrainEv System
What I really love about the Brain Evolution System is the simplicity of the program.
There’s a new CD or MP3 to use every month for 6-7 months based on how often you use the product.
You don’t have to pick and choose which program is going to be right for you on any given day. It instead retrains the brain into being calmer, stronger, and more resilient to the stresses and distractions of the day.
There’s also the fact that the BrainEv system has a 7 month no-risk guarantee. If you don’t experience the benefits that you expect when using this brainwave entrainment product as instructed, you can get your money back.
It is an unconditional guarantee that many of the brainwave entrainment products out there don’t offer, which gives this program a definite advantage.
This system combines three natural brainwave rhythms together to create positive effects.
Over time, the effects of positivity and relaxation can begin to build up, like stamina builds up with continued exercise, so that instead of temporary benefits, they become a day-long experience that allows for better stress resilience in virtually any environment.
Why choose 3D DEAP technologies? Because this is the program for those who are looking for long-term relief.
It may not provide the immediate results that someone may wish to have for a particularly stressful or distracting moment, but the strength of the BrainEv system for long-term results is profound.
It can provide immediate relief in most instances while increasing your mental stamina.
Not every program is intended to relax you, however, and some of the programs [especially Level 2] can feel almost chaotic.
The fact about BrainEv is this: if you expect it to fail, then it isn’t going to work. If you have an open mind about it, then there is a good chance that you’ll experience some of the marketed benefits of this brainwave entrainment product.Brain Evolution System 70% Off
An hour of meditation benefits in just 12 minutes? It seems too good to be true.
Most experts actually recommend a 10-20 minute meditation session as it is, so it would seem like this brainwave entrainment product fits right in with those expectations.
Why invest into a program that simply does what meditation can already do?
Here’s the problem with meditation: it is difficult. Let’s just be honest. Taking time to sit down away from the internet, our smartphones, our kids, or our job can be difficult.
You never know when the next interruption is going to happen. Many people actually anticipate being interrupted when they try to meditate and this affects the quality of that meditation time.
Zen12 helps to take much of this away.
When the special audio components of Zen12 are being played, the mind focuses on the sounds it is hearing instead of all the distractions that may be swirling around.
If you tend to have racing thoughts come through your mind even when you watch a movie or a favorite TV show, then Zen12 is perfect for you.
The design of the program is simple: there are 4 options from which to choose every day.
- Simple music that is designed to help you relax can sometimes be enough to help your body release the stress that it has been holding onto for some time.
- Guided meditation. For beginners trying to meditate, it can be difficult to know what to do and when to do it. Zen12 offers guided meditation sessions that are unique to your level of meditative skills to achieve results.
- Nature sounds. Ever notice how a walk on a nature trail can be immensely relaxing? That feeling is replicated with this program.
- White noise. Some employers pipe white noise into the working area because it helps to block out background noises. If the world around distracts you while trying to meditate, then this program could change the way you meditate.
There are 12 months of levels with Zen12 and all four options are available with each level. This means you receive a total of 48 sound files to help you achieve your meditation goals.Zen12 – Click Here to Try It Out
Another good product by Inspire3 is also Brain Salon.
It fuses relaxation into focus so that it becomes possible to feel more awake and focused, but the program can also be used to trigger a relaxed state that leads to better sleep.
To learn more about the Brain Salon, please click here.
#3. Profound Meditation Program 3.0 by iAwake Technologies
With 19 audio tracks that last a total of 430 minutes, the PMP 3.0 program is great for those who are having trouble getting their routine of meditation to stick.
What makes this brainwave entrainment product different is that it includes biofield technology with each audio track.
Biofield technology is used to explore the subtle changes and shifts in personal energy levels that we all encounter every day.
Ever had a moment where you felt like you could achieve anything? PMP 3.0 gives you the chance to experience more of those perfect moments.
That’s because it creates a higher level of focus so that a better mindfulness can be achieved.
At the core of the Profound Meditation Program 3.0 experience is a proprietary brainwave entrainment systems called iNET. It stands for “Integrated Neural Entrainment Technology” and it is a process that can even help those who have not had success with other programs in the past.
Instead of having just one entrainment option available per audio track, there are several integrated entrainment methodologies that are included.
The end result is a deeper state of meditation, a feeling like there is more energy, and fewer distractions to worry about.
How is this achieved? PMP 3.0 uses five different layers of harmonics on each track. Think about what it is like to listen to someone play the piano.
They can play single notes to create a melody that is nice to hear. When different layers of harmony are included with each note, however, the music becomes more fulfilling.
If five notes are played at the same time, then the piano layers the harmonies just like PMP 3.0 is doing on each track.
Now let’s say the person playing the piano uses the pedal to stretch out the sound of the note. The harmony layers continue to deepen, making the melody even sweeter.
That’s what iAwake Technologies has done with their brainwave entrainment products. The original sound source gets stretched on each channel so there is a greater influence on the rhythms of the brain.Profound Meditation Program 3.0
Another interesting program by iAwake Technologies is Deep Delta. It is a wonderful preparatory brainwave entrainment product that can be used to begin a meditation session.
If you start with Deep Delta and then begin your preferred brainwave entrainment program, the results build on top of each other for even more focus.
Deep Recovery is also a great program for those who are struggling with certain bad habits. Addiction is often thought of as something like alcohol or illicit drugs, but even something like a distraction can become an addiction.
How many times have you checked your Facebook page or Twitter account today? Those addictions cause decisions that can ruin a meditation session.
This unique program helps to get you back on track.
There Are Certain Features Which All These Programs Offer
Some of the advantages that are available with these brainwave entrainment products are inclusive of all of them.
Because they come as MP3 files, for example, you can play each needed track on your preferred device. Smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, and your PC or laptop are all compatible with these programs.
If you want to focus down on a difficult task while working, then play it off your computer system.
If you have a beautiful, sunny day and an open field for relaxation, then your portable headphones can provide the right mental atmosphere to make the most out of that environment.
These programs also have some unique advantages that are very similar to one another.
- You never need to listen to the same thing throughout the entire course of the program. Whether it is a monthly program or an as-needed program, there is enough variety involved to keep you interested.
- The stereo quality of the audio tracks is essential to the brainwave entrainment process. Each program has been recorded in such a way that it will provide the highest levels of assistance possible.
- There are brainwave entrainment products available for virtually every budget level. There are free downloads to try to see if a brainwave entrainment program will work on a personal level and money back guarantees to protect your investment.
There are some common complaints with all of these brainwave entrainment products as well. Let’s look at those issues.
- It doesn’t work for me. Brainwave entrainment doesn’t work for everyone. This is because of a medical term called “biological variability.” We all encounter this every day. Each of us is unique and different, which means these products will have unique and different outcomes for us all. Sometimes that outcome means it doesn’t work, which is why finding a program with a comprehensive return policy is so important.
- It is expensive for what it is. It is true that some brainwave products may retail for $350+ online today. Some of the premium products listed with these programs, however, are less than $100.
- It started to work, but then it stopped working. Interestingly enough, biological variability also includes adaptability. When we’re exposed to something for long periods of time, then it becomes less effective. It is recommended by many brainwave entrainment products to limit use to 30-60 minutes per day, 5 days per week, to counter this natural phenomenon.
It is up to each of us to evaluate the advantages and the disadvantages of each program and whether they are a potential solution to meet our needs.
Each of these programs has some core strengths that can be incredibly useful. There are certain features that may not be as advantageous to certain people as well.
Maybe you need instant focus and relief instead of building up a long-term resilience to anxiety and stress… or maybe the opposite is true.
What I do know is this: after looking at all of the options that are available right now, these are – according to me – the best programs that can be a meditation aid, a relaxation tool, and an opportunity to have enhanced focus on a project which needs to be completed.
Each of these programs has something which I’d highly recommend to others, so examine each one in-depth. Find the one that works best for you. Take advantage of a free trial or download.
Brainwave entrainment programs for meditation and relaxation are able to provide some unique benefits to many.
Try one for yourself today and you may begin to discover the perfect moments of mindfulness you have been missing out on because of distractions, stress, and other negative emotions.
Incoming search terms:
- best brain entrainment products
- brain entrainment programs
- brainwave frequencies
- Brain wave entrainment CDs
- the best brain entrainment 2019
- what is brain entrainment
Latest posts by Luke (see all)
- Quotes on Life & Love [121 Inspirational Quotes, #12 is My Favorite] - October 13, 2019