1. He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty. Lao Tzu
2. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. Theodore Roosevelt
3. Anything can happen, so you have to control your attitude and stay strong. Jason Day
4. Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon. Paul Brandt
5. Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it. Joel Osteen
6. Be stronger than your excuses.
7. If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up.
8. He conquers who endures. Persius
9. The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong. Swami Vivekananda
10. You’ve always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself. The Wizard of Oz
11. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Franklin D. Roosevelt
12. Be strong enough to let go, and patient enough to wait for what you deserve. Simone Thiel
13. Strength means going through what you hate with what you love in perspective. Constance Chuks Friday
14. When something bad happens, you have three choices: You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or let it strengthen you.
15. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. Margaret Thatcher
16. The strongest people make time to help others even if they’re struggling with their own personal demons.
17. Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. Muhammad Ali
18. Life is, at times, tough. And all we need to do is to prove that we are tougher than it. Sanhita Baruah
19. One must need to be strong, otherwise one will never become strong. Friedrich Nietzsche
20. You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times. Tilman J. Fertitta
21. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger
22. Keep going. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end. Roy T. Bennett
23. The will of the strong will never be shaken by doubts of the weak.
24. A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep. Vernon Howard
25. If you are going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill
26. Tough times never last, but tough people do. Robert H Schuller
27. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Friedrich Nietzsche
28. At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end. Christine Mason Miller
29. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. Mahatma Gandhi
30. Concentration is the secret of strength. Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow. Mary Anne Radmacher
32. Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now but it never rains forever. Evan Carmichael
33. We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. Kenji Miyazawa
34. A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. Christopher Reeve
35. He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions. Louisa May Alcott
36. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. Dale Carnegie
37. Its always better to be surrounded by enemies that make you strong than to be crushed between friends that make you weak. Ram Mohan
38. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
39. Life is, at times, tough…And all we need to do is to prove that we are tougher than it… Sanhita Baruah
40. Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness. Susan Gale
41. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. Bob Marley
42. I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I am wise because I’ve been foolish.
43. Things happen to you to make you realize your true potential, strength, will power, and heart. You’ve got to have faith. Dr. Byron Hayes
44. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandino
45. No matter how hard the battle gets or no matter how many people DON’T believe in your dream, never give up! Eric Thomas
You may also be interested in:
Latest posts by Luke (see all)
- Memento Vivere [Remember to Live; Your Time is Limited] - September 30, 2021