Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. Joseph Addison
Sunday, the day for the language of leisure. Elfriede Jelinek
Sunday is the day of the week which either signifies the beginning of something or the end of something. Some people treat Sundays as the first day of the week while others as the last day of the week.
We could also say that Sunday is neither a beginning nor an end, it’s somewhere in between. Sundays are sort of suspended between what has already been completed and what is going to start. It’s a very peculiar day of the week, isn’t it?
For some people Sundays are their favorite day of the week, however there are probably many people who really dislike this day. One of the reasons is dread and anxiety they experience on Sundays related to returning to work the very next day.
The Sunday scaries – because this is how this phenomenon is called – usually start in the late afternoon & continue into the evening. There are different ways to cope with the Sunday scaries and affirmations are one of them.
Below you will find 50+ affirmations for Sunday and the week ahead.
Will they help you get rid of this nagging feeling of anxiety and dread that many people experience every Sunday and let you enjoy this beautiful day of the week to the fullest? You need to check it out for yourself by practicing affirmations regularly.
Why regularly? Because repetition is the key here. Consistent practice will reprogram your subconscious mind and redirect it to the direction you desire.
You may think it’s silly to repeat these weird affirmations again and again, but it’s just like exercising to stay in good shape or to improve our health.
You exercise consistently, either every day or at least a few times a week, you don’t do it just once and never again. Affirmations are exercises for our mind! That’s why you need to repeat them daily!
You can either pick a few affirmations from the list below – the ones that make you feel good, or you can create your own – it’s probably a better option because your own affirmations should work for you much better than the affirmations created by someone else.
Feel emotions when you say them because then they will be more powerful and will have a bigger impact on your subconscious mind.
1. I will easily solve any problem that comes up this week. 2. I allow myself to be happy today and each day of the coming week. 3. Today is a new beautiful day and I am grateful for that. 4. I greet every day with a positive attitude! 5. I love the calmness that Sundays bring with themselves.
6. On the days like this I find peace of my mind and true joy. 7. I love waking up every Sunday because I know that another lovely day awaits me. 8. Today I’m going to be cheerful, full of hope & optimism. 9. May this day be full of happiness and joy. 10. Slowly but surely I’m manifesting my dreams into reality.
11. I’m excited about my plans for the next week. 12. I expect good things to flow in my life very soon. 13. I can’t wait for Monday. This is going to be a fun week. 14. Every Sunday I’m charging my batteries to prepare for the coming week. 15. Today I am patient and peaceful.
16. I’m looking forward to starting a new week. 17. This Sunday is my day and I’ll spend it in my favorite way. 18. I enter this new week with calmness. 19. Sunday is a gift that I receive every week because I deserve it. 20. Today I slow down and take delight in every moment of my day.
21. I’m going to start my week full of positive energy and brimming with excitement. 22. I am in control of my life and I welcome each new day with optimism. 23. All good things that I do today have the potential to improve all days of my week. 24. I feel great and I can’t wait for the adventures of the new week. 25. I am making the best of my Sunday.
26. There’s nothing to be afraid of. The universe will take care of me! 27. This is going to be one of my best weeks ever. 28. Each Sunday is a day when I prepare for a successful and enjoyable week ahead! 29. This is going to be a super productive week. 30. Today I feel beautiful, wise and healthy.
31. Whatever this week brings I’ll face it bravely. 32. Today I’m going to spend my day the way I love it. 33. Even though I don’t know what the new week will bring I trust that the universe will send only good things to my life. 34. This Sunday I’m going to work on myself to become a better version of me. 35. I am grateful for whatever this week will bring.
36. I see many opportunities for me in the coming week. 37. I’m ready for the new week. Everything’s gonna be fine. 38. Today I’m gathering strength for the next days during which I’m going to work towards my goals and dreams. 39. Each Sunday I am grateful that I can experience this beautiful day of the week again. 40. I’m interested what this coming week has got in store for me.
41. I love weekends and Sunday is my favorite day. 42. The next 7 days will be great days for me. 43. This Sunday I will go to sleep knowing that it’s just the beginning of a great week. 44. I love Mondays because I love new beginnings! 45. Throughout this week I’ll be taking care of my health.
46. I feel it in my bones that this is going to be a successful week. 47. Whatever happens this week I know I can handle it. 48. This Sunday is a very exciting day and I’m going to take advantage of it. 49. I’m not afraid of the new week because each single day is a new opportunity for me. 50. I’m sure everything will go well this week.
51. This week I’ll achieve whatever I want to. 52. This week I’ll be experiencing only good things. 53. I am ready to deal with everything this next week brings. Here I come! 54. I’ll make this week a great week. 55. I’ll handle everything that this coming week throws at me.
Enjoy your Sunday. Relax, exercise, have fun and if you feel stressed because you’re worried about what the new week may bring, use positive Sunday affirmations.
Apart from affirmations you may also want to try out brainwave entrainment music, mindfulness, breathing exercises and meditation.
You may also be interested in: 1. Affirmations For Creativity 2. Affirmations For Prosperity, Wealth and Abundance 3. Affirmations to Attract the Love of a Specific Person 4. How to Make Affirmations Work Faster